The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Steeda CAI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
4y2y7umy.jpg
Does anyone else have this intake.
The PCV hose on drivers side valve cover barely reaches the connection on the CAI. It won't clip on.

I have the steeda cai on my 2012 boss no problem, which one did you get they have two one for the 012 gt part #555-3155 and the boss part# 555-3162 you want the 555-3162

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
It's the Boss one, can you post a picture of your connection, I'd like to see how far it went onto the intake

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
i have the boss one.....
970160_595259407173301_419503173_n.jpg

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
unrealford said:
OK, so you have a added hose, and mines polished.
yeah mine was an early one now they come polished....

the hose is what mine came with then it had the adapter for it. you must be missing those pieces. did you buy it new or used? i would call steeda up and ask for the missing parts

steeda pic of boss
555-3162-1.jpg

Send me an email at tim @ steeda.com if you haven't already called. I will help get the missing parts out to you ASAP.

Best Regards,

TJ

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel