The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Steeda Race wing or GT250

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monaca Pa
I have a spare wing delete trunk lid. I have been doing SCCA Track Nights last 2 years. Finally bought track only tires and looking into buying a wing. It is a street car but not driven much. I have done suspension upgrades. The question is will the Steeda wing work?

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
The only thing I can say is that you will need front aero to balance the GT250.

With the Steeda wing, you might be able to get away with the OEM front aero.

I have the Steeda wing and just a front splitter. While I can say that my used slicks might have something to do with it I felt in high speed corners that my front end would wash out and the back end felt planted. My plan was exactly as you....front dive planes and possibly a tall wing if the balance changes to the front. As the others have said.....go for it.

Monaca Pa
Fred I ordered my wing yesterday and looked at install directions. Any tips on installation? The first step on drilling the first hole seems hit or miss. lol

TMO Supporting Vendors