The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Steeda Subframe Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Atlanta, GA
Does anyone have any advice on this product from Steeda (Link below). It has great reviews and someone at the track recommended it to me. Before I install on my Mustang GT I thought I‘d post here and see if anyone has any experience with the kit. Thank you all in advance, hope you all are having a great holiday season!

I’ve had these on my car along with irs centering spacers and subframe bushing collars. It all works well but the extra weight bugs me from a theoretical perspective I want to be shedding weight not gaining it, and the BMR CB005 basically accomplishes what these 3 parts combined do for much cheaper without the weight of the extra braces.

TMO Supporting Vendors