The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Stenhouse Goes Back to Back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sesshomurai

I watched that on TV. But I just wish Ford would have more presence in the GT circuits (and petit lemans) which are dominated by corvette,bmw,porsche. At least in numbers.

Cool photo and let's not forget that's a Mustang! Too bad Ford didn't have the same results in the Sprint Cup but there's always next year and I think the new Fusion body is going to play dividends in 2013.

NFSBOSS said:
Cool photo and let's not forget that's a Mustang! Too bad Ford didn't have the same results in the Sprint Cup but there's always next year and I think the new Fusion body is going to play dividends in 2013.

Well, the only thing "Mustang" about it is a front end that looks only vaguely like a Mustang and the "Mustang" decal across the front bumper cover. What a joke!

It's nothing but a dumbed-down "Car of Tomorrow", which itself is NASCAR's dumbest idea -- and biggest blunder -- ever. Thank God the dreadful COT is being taken out of its misery after this season.

Anyway, nice to see Ford winning the series title. Congrats!

watched race as well and great that he won back to back championships

looking forward to him in cup next year

will probably be my new favorite driver since kenseth has left ford and roush

TMO Supporting Vendors