The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Steve Saleen at Austin TX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drano38

Wayne
I spent the week in TX since its colder than a ... well, its cold in South Dakota right now.
Flying out of Austin this morning, I joined the herd to board just behind Steve Saleen and has wife. So I said hi, and that I'd briefly met him at the Sturgis SD Mustang Rally a few years ago when he had some cars there, and I was there with the Boss.
He was on his way out after the Blancpain GT World Challenge where he said his latest supercar was participating. So we talked a bit as we walked down the jetway.
You just never know who you'll run into.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Virginia
Met him a couple times when I was stationed out in Az. Once at his headquarters back when it was in Long Beach and at a Mustang meet in Tucson. Both times he was very nice. He took time out to signed my dash on my Saleen even though he was on crutches.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel