The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

still struggling with dealer premiums

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

well just an update guys

As i mentioned before the two dealers i bought cars from before want $7500 and the other $10,000 for the standard 350.

ive been shopping around, a new dealer told me that i could place an order and it will probably be the 2017 model and that will have "whatever the market premium is at the time"

S basically they want me to place a $5,000 deposit with them and they will tell me how much the dealer premium will be at the time of delivery

WHAT!

Local dealer wants 2500 Adm on the GT350, and they were only getting one R.. And it's already gone. Have thought about it, and getting rid of the Boss... Don't know if I will do it or wait a year or so and let the new wear off and the demand go down.. :-\

byronj said:
Try Perry Ford in National City, Ca. Last I checked they have 3 GT350s allotted and they don't do ADM. They like to sale volume. I got my Boss below MSRP from them

Thanks, made contact and waiting for the discussion to start :)

REAL 1

Death smiles at everyone. Army Rangers smile back.
I just contacted them too. They advised they are not taking orders and they will be allotted a few and there will be a mark up. They advised they will know " in a few" weeks what they are getting.

I won't pay a mark up but they will get back to me. .

It may be a couple years before you can get one at list.

I'm keeping my LS in the regardless. I think they will collectible in short order.

Bay Area
big red one said:
Thanks, made contact and waiting for the discussion to start :)

Haggle with the online sales person. I don't know who it is anymore but, that way you have it all in writing. Hell, they didn't even know they had a Boss when I went in with my email from the online sales rep. I got mine for about a $1000 under MSRP.

GOOD LUCK

I am planning on waiting to buy used. There will be plenty of people that buy them with ADM then decide they want something different.

A GT350 bought late next year with 2,800 miles on it should come up ;) (I hope)

I'm. Keeping the LS that's a give n I agree it's more. Collectible than the shelbys which will be made in higher numbers and in a way that's why I want to shelby so I can keep the miles lower on my ls.

Just done another two days at miller sports and I was talking to the instructors about the gt350 most of them have been instructing on the 350 driving program and they say the difference between the boss and the Gt350 is like the difference between the 2013 gt v the boss 302

Good enough for me

TMO Supporting Vendors