The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Stock 2012 Boss 302 12.7 @ 115

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ran the Boss this weekend in San Antonio, it was super hot maybe around 100. I'll post the time slip when I get it back from my Dad borrowing it. I found a vid of me running it in someone else's youtube account.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwamayEaTvM&feature=related

Looking good. Looks like each run got quicker.

With some practice you should be able to get your 60' down to the low 1.90's or better and you will pick up at least a couple tenths at the big end as you will be able to put the power down sooner. As you already know, some cooler weather should pick up a couple tenths also.

If you haven't done so, try to stage shallow and you will pick up some ET too.

TMO Supporting Vendors