The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Stock shock dynos?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zzyzx

Steve
Does anybody happen to have dyno'd the stock Tokico shocks, or know of a dyno graph?

Would be great to have.

Just curious.

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
I'll be pulling mine in the next week or so and have offered them to Vorshlag and AST for dynoing. We will see if they are interested. May also send a couple of OEM springs for rating.

zzyzx

Steve
Awesome - that would be great to get a baseline and see what we're dealing with stock. Hopefully Terry will go for it - based on his Corner Carver write-ups on his GT, I think he'll likely dyno them.

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
His box needs to get HERE before mine can get THERE. Should have his box by Friday. Unfortunately I'm at High Plains with NASA all weekend, so install will have to wait another week :(

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel