The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Stock wheels / widest config possible?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DOM529

302 in 416
Looking to replace my original tires and will stick with a street application for now. (Michelin)
Anyone can tell me what's the widest I can go on the stock wheels without any mods?
Much appreciated!

The 275/295 is the widest you can fit on the stock LS wheels following the manufacturers specs. I ran 265/35/19 and 295/30/19 on mine and really liked them

DOM529

302 in 416
VoodooBOSS said:
The 275/295 is the widest you can fit on the stock LS wheels following the manufacturers specs. I ran 265/35/19 and 295/30/19 on mine and really liked them

Much appreciate the response.
Just preparing for my next improvement.

DOM529 said:
Looking to replace my original tires and will stick with a street application for now. (Michelin)
Anyone can tell me what's the widest I can go on the stock wheels without any mods?
Much appreciated!

I'm running the new Conti DWS 06 size 285/35/19 square on stock 9" LS wheels. This is Conti's minimum suggested width. Look them up, great street all seasons.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel