The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 Storm Vodoo Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Installed GT4 vents, FPP track swaybars (set to hard in the front and soft in the rear), SPL endlinks front&rear, SPL bumpsteer (not intended for GT350, but I modified it with Steeda bumpsteer part for GT350).

Custom forged wheels is ready, waiting on ARP studs back in stock to order them and install wheels.
Still waiting on Cortex coilovers, seems like Cortex decided to forget about my order, lol. 2 weeks past ETA of shipment, noone on the phone, no replies to e-mail.
SPL spherical things for the rear lower arm (2 places) are waiting for coilover setup.
Planning on order SPL toe-link and eccentric lockout, plus vertical links. Not planning to do anything with front suspension for the moment (maybe somehow will manage to do SLA front suspension next year, haha).
Car is running great, take it to the Sochi, saving it from the cold Russian winter on Moscow/Saint-Petersburg. F1 racetrack and occasional trackdays on it would be a great ground to learn on the off-season.

NNN01318.jpg

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Nice upgrades and one of my favorite color combinations. Glad the TMO community can help you with your GT 350 and thanks for posting your build thread. It is so interesting to see what Mustang owners are doing to their cars in all parts of the World!

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Nice upgrades and one of my favorite color combinations. Glad the TMO community can help you with your GT 350 and thanks for posting your build thread. It is so interesting to see what Mustang owners are doing to their cars in all parts of the World!
Thanks, man!
Yes, TMO community is amazing, it's hard to imagine how I'd anything to car without having this community haha

TMO Supporting Vendors