The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Stray Dog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Very nice but those wheels are going to be trouble so you better sell them to me. ;)

Grant 302 said:
Looks good aside from the missing stripe on the rear. How long did the repair take?

Since Memorial Day weekend @ VIR...

Still a work in progress..

The stripes are apparently on interstellar backorder. :eek:

Many thanks to both of you for the kind words. :)

VTBoss302

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
VTBoss302 said:
Since Memorial Day weekend @ VIR...

Still a work in progress..

The stripes are apparently on interstellar backorder. :eek:

Many thanks to both of you for the kind words. :)

VTBoss302

Just glad you're in the 'we can rebuild it' group vs. the unfortunate 'man down' Bosses 8)

BLAZN BOSS

Glad your car is fixed!! Looks good!.......Here's a non-related question...........why do people smudge out their plate numbers?........Im sure the answer is so it cant be spread around the internet. Fair answer.......BUT.........when your riding around aren't there just as many people viewing it? Just an observation........dont crucify me.

BLAZN BOSS said:
Glad your car is fixed!! Looks good!.......Here's a non-related question...........why do people smudge out their plate numbers?........Im sure the answer is so it cant be spread around the internet. Fair answer.......BUT.........when your riding around aren't there just as many people viewing it? Just an observation........dont crucify me.

My Boss has always been in tip top mechanical shape...

Just some flesh wounds or as I like to call them "character marks"..

Compared to what happened to some of our BMO brethren, I consider myself lucky.

#1605 is back at the body shop for a (hopefully) final nip & tuck.

Sadly, it's been a long and frustrating journey having to pay people to do the right thing.

RE : License plates

An argument I'd rather not get into right now...I considered a vanity plate except my republic charges an annual fee on top of the price of admission.."I am just a poor boy with my story seldom told"

TMO Supporting Vendors