The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Street Racing Discussions or Videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The board Administrator has asked that we do not post street racing videos or any other kind of activities that are not legal. There is plenty of material to post and discuss about legal racing, tracking and performance without getting into activities that most of the members would find questionable, myself included.

If you are unsure about posting certain material please feel free to ask a moderator for help.

Now post away the on-track vids!

2012YellowBoss said:
The board Administrator has asked that we do not post street racing videos or any other kind of activities that are not legal. There is plenty of material to post and discuss about legal racing, tracking and performance without getting into activities that most of the members would find questionable, myself included.

If you are unsure about posting certain material please feel free to ask a moderator for help.

Now post away the on-track vids!
Couldn't agree more!
DO IT ON THE TRACK!

Kind of ironic since Jim Farley had this to say about the Boss 302:

“From a business standpoint, the Boss 302 shouldn’t have happened. But it happened. My dream for the car was that it would make a lot of money for a guy street racing. It should be a car that winds up on YouTube doing something illegal. I’ve been waiting 20-plus years to launch a car like this.”

GA
Fat Boss said:

“From a business standpoint, the Boss 302 shouldn’t have happened. But it happened. My dream for the car was that it would make a lot of money for a guy street racing. It should be a car that winds up on YouTube doing something illegal. I’ve been waiting 20-plus years to launch a car like this.”

His legal department probably had a stroke after he said that. ;D

Fat Boss said:

My new hero

TMO Supporting Vendors