The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Strong, Lightweight, Inexpensive Wheels - 18x10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
I told ya'll in another thread that I would post when the 18x10 D-Force Wheels were available. Well, they are on a container ship and pre-sales have begun. Available in Silver and Flat Black for the first run.

I've pre-ordered a set of flat black for my Competition Orange Boss. I've been doing business with Vorshlag since day 1, and as a caveat, they did sponsor me when I ran my M3. Great company to deal with and about as thorough at testing each and every product they offer as you can get.

I ran their 17x9 D-Force wheels on my M3 for over 5 years. This was street and track driving. Never had any issues in the 12 sets of tires I ran them through. Ran curbing, potholes on the street. Very strong wheels. These are run in BMWCCA racing as well. Strong, light and inexpensive.

More information on the wheels is available here: Vorshlag D-Force Wheels

http://www.vorshlag.com/forums/showthread.php?p=56908#post56908

John

TMO Supporting Vendors