The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Strut Adjustment Screws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mine have been ok but have only been adjusted a couple of times , I've adjusted the Tokico Illuminas on our Miata a bunch of times with out any problems , maybe its a fluke?

Vermont
Had the same thing happen to me on one of the rear adjusters. Part of the screw around the slot just disintegrated with very little torque applied.

Never had mine break, but as I do like to adjust them every so often to try out slightly different stiffness's I have had then chip just a little if I use something a little too big/too small. Seems like a really shitty kind of aluminum they are using, does anyone make adjusters for them similar to what come with Koni Yellows, maybe I should try the ones my dad has to see if they work.

TMO Supporting Vendors