The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Stupid Raptor Tricks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wow.

http://www.stangtv.com/news/video-ballsy-guy-lets-friend-in-raptor-jump-over-him/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=video-ballsy-guy-lets-friend-in-raptor-jump-over-him

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nfhW_MeUQN4[/youtube]

MLM

Mike
I can't imagine what would possess someone to do that in a beater, no less a $51,000 truck.

MLM

Mike
jnathan68 said:
I am trying to figure out how someone that stupid affords a $51,000 truck..... :-\

Right?! There is no way that stunt ends well for both the truck and its occupants. Talk about intentionally doing something with the potential to create a life-altering injury in the blink of an eye. Even if these guys weren't thinking about their own safety, most people seem to care about their wallets. Nothing worse than making payments (or defaulting) on a totaled vehicle while the insurance co. denies your claim.

I have not driven a Raptor but that truck seems to bring out some nuttiness, a sense of invincibility. I want one but I'm afraid it will make me do something stupid too.

NeuRon

2012 500A #1626
Don't take the chance to make a play on words wrong. ;) I love the truck and have been trying to find an angle to make that our second vehicle ( the wife 's / main family vehicle ). Just looks to be about $10k too much for us. It's a shame, considering I finally got her seriously interested in a truck this afternoon! :eek:

TMO Supporting Vendors