The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Summit Point- EMRA 11/9 - 11/10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Signed up to check out the TT event on Summit Main. Looks like I'm the only Boss going so far...but there are still spots open.

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/AC6F67C4-DE1C-8616-1BADF5169370401B#.UnRUpabD-M-

Just for you. The school for the TT event is on Sunday the 10th. I was told that if you don't get a transponder, you can get Track insurance for the event. Other wise your on your own.

steveespo said:
I am in for Sunday TT school. Hopefully this is a good group, they have a very good schedule for us Northeast guys.
Steve

Sounds good. I'm also signed up sunday for the TT school. Have you been to these TT events berfore?

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Shaun
First time with EMRA, ran with IMG at Summit 3 weeks ago, had a great time even in the rain. We had a good showing of BMO members there. Summit Main is a great track, this will be my 3rd time there. Hope FD Sako joins us, it was nice meeting him there last time.
Steve

Shaun and Steve,

I ran the car pretty hard (at least with my limited skills) this past weekend at summit with NASA. I need new rotors and would like to change a few fluids before I go out again.

I wont be able to drive for this event, but i may very well stop by and support you guys.

-Sarkis

F.D. Sako said:
Shaun and Steve,

I ran the car pretty hard (at least with my limited skills) this past weekend at summit with NASA. I need new rotors and would like to change a few fluids before I go out again.

I wont be able to drive for this event, but i may very well stop by and support you guys.

-Sarkis

Running stock brakes and pads?

stock rotors, but carbotech xp12/10 combo. my rotors may survive another weekend, but I'd rather play it safe... since I got a cracked windshield now :( be careful on turn 3 guys! lol

TMO Supporting Vendors