The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Sunday morning drive fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had an awesome time racing a race red 5.0 coupe on the interstate. Saw him behind me and I knew I had to egg him on. First real challenge in the Boss and it was a hell of a time. Especially since I had my dad in the car and he didn't realize what was going to happen.

BLAZN BOSS

I had to go into work yesterday and about a half mile before the interstate on-ramp I saw a yellow vette. I could feel this huge grin come across my face as i pulled up and his plate read "06 vette". At that light I wanted to try him but there is always motorcycle cops around the next curve in the AM. So I figured I'd get him on the interstate...........I was going east bound on 64......... he went west :(. Maybe next time.

DA712

Owner of 2012 & 13 Boss 302's
We have cops in unmarked gt's all over the place, I've watched em try to goad guys into runnin em. Ain't right....

BLAZN BOSS

LOL....law enforcement.............cant complain when your actually doing something against the law.

Guys, I am sorry to close this thread but the board Admin has asked we refrain from any posts about street racing. Without going into a debate over this all I can say is this is the way the board Administrator wants to run the board so we need to respect that.

For more info about this subject please read:

https://trackmustangsonline.com/boss-302-racing/street-racing-discussions-or-videos/

Thanks for understanding, any questions please contact any of the moderators for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors