The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Jan

Super GT Cup - Round 1 - Jan 29 - Big Willow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaddyPrix

If breakin' parts is cool, consider me Miles Davis
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego

PaddyPrix

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
running in Super Mod only because they'd feel bad letting me walk on Mod with my friggin' 9.875 points and mostly stock motor.

PaddyPrix

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
I optimistically checked “Going”. A lot to do in 18 days…..
There are a few people whining about the calculator shifting things around, have you seen/tried it out yet? At 9.875, by that, I could be in Mod on 3R's, but by times, I should be SuperMod/Race.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
So cal
There are a few people whining about the calculator shifting things around, have you seen/tried it out yet? At 9.875, by that, I could be in Mod on 3R's, but by times, I should be SuperMod/Race.
I did puts me at 15.625 points, hell i almost end up in race class.

PaddyPrix

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
I did puts me at 15.625 points, hell i almost end up in race class.
You've got like double everybody's power, I'm surprised you're not. Hell, I might install some canards and aftermarket aero pieces when you're not looking to bump you up to it, for no extra charge!

PaddyPrix

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego

TMO Supporting Vendors