The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Superbowl LIII

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Congrats to the Pats on their win. As you mention, their dynasty may be starting to wind down.With Brady in his 40's now , the rigors of the game will start to take it's toll on him. They have had a good run....I still don't know how my lowly giants beat them in the Super Bowl???.....Remember that play where the helmet caught Eli's pass???? Just curious...Has anyone ever seen Bill Belichick smile????

Congrats to the Pats on their win. As you mention, their dynasty may be starting to wind down.With Brady in his 40's now , the rigors of the game will start to take it's toll on him. They have had a good run....I still don't know how my lowly giants beat them in the Super Bowl???.....Remember that play where the helmet caught Eli's pass???? Just curious...Has anyone ever seen Bill Belichick smile????

Belichick smiling...? It's probably just gas....

Monaca Pa
Man....it's rough being a New England fan :cool:
....and I'd better savor every minute, because next year, they'll be a different team.

Try being a Patriots fan living in Pittsburgh area. Grew up in Stoughton Ma and moved to the burgh for my job in 1990. No more having to listen to we have 6 rings how many do you have lol

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Damn , FastNut, I was thinking the exact thing about Belichick, you nailed that one !!!

Sold a couple of Pats cars years back , so kind of had to root for them. Plus Rex Burkhead is super quality individual who played at Nebraska. His endeavors off the field for the Team Jack Foundation make him the kind of sportsman that many would love to see their kids to grow up and be like, so.............................there were quite a few folks in this Midwestern State cheering the NE Pats on!

Damn , FastNut, I was thinking the exact thing about Belichick, you nailed that one !!!

Sold a couple of Pats cars years back , so kind of had to root for them. Plus Rex Burkhead is super quality individual who played at Nebraska. His endeavors off the field for the Team Jack Foundation make him the kind of sportsman that many would love to see their kids to grow up and be like, so.............................there were quite a few folks in this Midwestern State cheering the NE Pats on!

They play for the Pats but they hail from all parts.
Overall majority are class acts, on and off the field.

MA
I understand that people "hate" teams that win, and they get tired of the Patriots. What I didn't really understand this year, what's to like about the Rams? They are everything wrong about these NFL owners. Billionaires holding the local town/city hostage to fund their stadium, and if there is a better deal to be had, see ya!

I understand that people "hate" teams that win, and they get tired of the Patriots. What I didn't really understand this year, what's to like about the Rams? They are everything wrong about these NFL owners. Billionaires holding the local town/city hostage to fund their stadium, and if there is a better deal to be had, see ya!

Except for the fact that Kroenke is paying for the stadium himself, either through straight up cash or through loans. I don't think the city is paying for much if any of it.

MA
Except for the fact that Kroenke is paying for the stadium himself, either through straight up cash or through loans. I don't think the city is paying for much if any of it.

I guess it depends on how you look at it. St Louis and the Rams had an agreement they would provide the team with a "top tier" stadium for 30 years, which is how they ended up leaving LA originally. They would stay in St Louis as long as they had a "top tier" ranked stadium. Since that wasn't the case in 2016, they were free to leave after 2014. Therefore, one of the key arguments for them leaving was that the city didn't hold up its end of the bargain of providing the team with a proper stadium. Who knows if they really wanted to stay or not, but either way, there are lawsuits and a lot of angry fans in that town.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel