The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

supporting or other neccesary hardware.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello TMO and Vorshlag,
I have already had a great experience with Vorshlag. I emailed about spring rate suggestions and got an email back from Terry Fair in a very short time. Then a call from Jason, we settled on the GTS rate for the MCS package. Then he sold me on his plates over MM. I decided to post here instead of emailing or calling. I figure maybe the thread could help others with the same question, which may have already been asked. All opinions and recommendations are welcome, please.
I got the 1wnr MCS coilovers, GTS spring rate (600 front / 750 rear), Vorshlag CC plates, rear shock mounts, whiteline swaybar kit with adjustable endlinks, and steeda subframe aligment and support kit.
On to the question....will I need anything else? I mean "need" in the most direct form, such as the "one time use" shock and strut hardware (MM recommends it with their kit), or extended ball joint or bumpsteer?
My hope is to get to a track day...one day to answer the intended use question. However I do want to setup a very properly driving car.
More to the history future part, it is a non-pp car, strut tower suggestions? Brakes will be next on the major expense list.
Thank you everyone, and if this is the wrong place to ask, please move the thread.

Welcome to TMO. The CC plates should come with new hardware. The lower strut bolts are one use bolts so plan on replacing them. From your spring rates I'm guessing you have a S550 Mustang? Your plan for brakes is a good choice and Vorshlag can help you out there. @Fair

Yes it is an s550, 2015. Sorry that should've been more clear.
Almost wish I had gotten brakes first honestly. This stuff was all a birthday present/bonus from work, so wanted to spend as much as I could.
So I'll definitely get the lower strut bolts and nuts. I'm just on the fence really about the bumpsteer and roll center. It is easy enough to wait and see, but I'd rather be extremely happy day 1. Not, oh I wish had ordered other stuff too. I just don't see that recommended or mentioned anywhere except the steeda product page.

TMO Supporting Vendors