The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SVE drifts 18x10 discontinued?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just received this email front LMR. I wasn't really expecting this. Had planned on picking up a set when they came back in stock. What's the next best option now that these are done?

IMG_1797.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

racer47

Still winning after 30+ years
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
SE WI
I got that email too. I was on the wait list. It sucks. They were damn nice for $150. Apex is nicer looking and lighter but over twice the cost.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
I just recieved two sets of Forgestars after 9 months waiting..... and a awful lot of emails goi g one way..... Apex will be my choice next time.

Sent from my SM-G900M using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel