The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Switching out the Wagon Wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fat Boss said:
Those are not wagon wheels!

Those are 103 year old "Horseless Carriage" wheels. :D

IMG_0779.jpg
But are they original? ;)

I like the 302S wheels. They look so much better than the stock wheels IMO. I think they look best on the white Bosses. Are you going to lower your Boss too?

NFSBOSS said:
But are they original? ;)

I like the 302S wheels. They look so much better than the stock wheels IMO. I think they look best on the white Bosses. Are you going to lower your Boss too?

Yes I am planing on lowering but I have not decided on which springs.

Paul

NFSBOSS said:
Well did you get them installed? I installed mine last weekend.

IMG_2497_zps6d560249.jpg
IMG_2530_zps84c551da.jpg

The tires are switched out there is a local alignment shop that charges $20.00 per wheel to mount and balance. I will be putting them on tommorow.

Paul

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
Re: Switching out the Wagon Wheels

Wheels look great, if your interested in selling stock Wagon wheels let me know

aarcox2013

New Boss In Town
I love the wagon wheels. I'm such a die-hard purist though; originally, the thought of the car without them left me a bit shaken since I associated them so much with the Boss 302 - and I still think it's what sets the car apart and helps make it.

But those 302S wheels. ARE. AWESOME.

TMO Supporting Vendors