The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Sync 4.4 Update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi guys. I've been trying to update my SYNC for the past 3 months now and all i keep getting from FORD after they apparently pulled the 4.4 update is the 4.6 will be ready soon. Anyone have the file for the 4.4 update that I can download? I dont mind the usb issues that some guys have reported. I always use Bluetooth anyway and would like the additional features. PM if possible. Thanks.

I still have the 4.4 file from when I updated my in November. It's a 96MB zip file but I don't have a site online to upload it. Let me know if you have somewhere for me to upload it where you can get it.

Sorry for the late response. Been on some much needed vacation time with the family. Thanks for the reply JTG if your still able perhaps Dropbox or something similar is the way to go. I have an account already. Let me know what's best for you.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel