The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

T2 vs T2R vs TrueTrac vs Wavetrac vs My Sanity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I answered on FB. 1, the car just looks loose in general, and some of it is driver induced. Let some rear bar out. 2, as someone who went from a TruTrac to T2R, the bias ratio makes a difference. I went the opposite direction you did (TT to T2R) and it pretty much eliminated my inside wheel spin out of the box and got even better with shock tuning.

DaveW

I missed this thread back in the summer, but I've also got a TrueTrac. It was a big improvement over a worn Trac-Lok, but I have been fighting inside wheel spin with it intermittently for quite a while as well. I can mostly tune it out with rear bar, but not completely.

When I went with the TrueTrac, the T2R was a lot more expensive. It looks like Strano Parts has the T2R priced much more attractively now--that looks like the way to go.

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel