The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Take off parts wanted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looking to buy take off parts.Anyone have anything just laying around & taking up space they want to get rid off.Let me know what you have and prices.
Thanks

WorldFamousZ said:
I have the stock boss strut bar and oem boss 2013 mufflers... Might also have a pair of 2012 GT500 mufflers

Put me in line for the GT500's.....If the OP or cosm3os isn't interested, I am, how much you want for the 12 GT500's?

Dave

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
I have a ton of interior parts from when I gutted my car earlier this year. Full details and lots of pics here--this is my posting: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/4131745671.html

I have flywheel, clutch, MT82 transmission, Barton two post shifter, drive shaft all with just under 2,000 miles for $2,500. All in excellent condition. Removed because I modified the engine output to 850 hp for some serious drag racing. Also have stock shifter for the MT82 and an Axel Exchange 4 " aluminum driveshaft for $500.

slmustangz, I not sure what you are looking for in the end here. Unless you are willing to buy every nut and bolt please tell us in better detail what you may or may not need. Example interior and engine parts needed or every thing except body and suspension parts. Right now the thread is very vague and we fear it will get out of hand.
Thanks - The Mods

I have a slightly used 2013 Boss 302 supension system. It has boss adjustable shocks, stock springs and struts. The car has gone 6000 miles. No track time mostly freeway miles. Went with a Cortex Coilover suspension. PM here or text or call me at 949-742-4807. I take PayPal. Live in Orange County CA.

10407295375_dcbc885860_b.jpg

Thanks

Paul

What I'm mainly looking for is interior & soft items,exhaust & lighter stuff.No engine,trans,rear or suspension stuff,as shipping would be too expensive.

TMO Supporting Vendors