The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Tanner Foust on the Nurburgring!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
Just met Tanner Foust on the Nurburgring. I pulled into the parking lot after a lap and there he was. I just starred for a minute thinking to myself, no way, that can't be Tanner Foust. He was super nice, we chatted for a few minutes, I invited him to take the Boss out for a lap but they were doing some film shoot and he had to go. I was star struck and the worst part is I didn't have a camera on me! He was doing something for Ford because there was a brand new F150 and some new sporty Focus...once again no camera! My sister was with me and I told her the guys on the forum won't believe me because I don't have any pictures to prove it.

Very cool. But who doesn't own a camera with a phone on it in the year 2013? Fail! ;D

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Well, gentlemen; I believe him. I mean, if you're going to make a fake "I met a celeb" thread, why would you pick Tanner Foust? Way too far down the rungs! :)

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
I actually have a small clip of him because I forgot to shut the contour (camera) off when I was pulling into the parking lot. He was wearing his sponsor hat like he always is so you can't really tell who it is in the video. There was another Boss at the ring today too...yellow 2013 with Luxembourg plates. Not sure if it's owned by a member on here but I waited around a bit to see if I could find out who owned the car but they never showed.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
max5ive0 said:

It was an epic fail on my part...still kicking myself. I'm going to search every hotel around here until I find him...He actually got out of the car when I asked him if we could take a picture, I turn to my sister and she says she left her iPhone in the hotel!

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
Re: Re: Tanner Foust on the Nurburgring!

Grant 302 said:
What I don't believe is that your sister was with you, and *she* didn't have a camera/phone with her. ;)

No pics...didn't happen. :D
LoL, hahaha

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
NFSBOSS said:
I believe Adam. What I can't believe is he owns a 2012 BOSS 302 and doesn't have a phone with a camera on it! :eek:

Lol...yeah I know. Soon I will be back in America...no more prepaid German phone :) I suck

TMO Supporting Vendors