The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Tapatalk is Now Available for BMO!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For those with smart phones/tablets we are now on Tapatalk. Search for BOSSMustangsOnline.com and you should see the logo in my avatar. Let us know how it's working for you.

NFSBOSS said:
The app on my iP5 is labeled Tapatalk RO. Maybe that's why it's not working? I thought that was the latest version and I purchased it a couple of days ago. I believe there's a free version as well. The HD is optimized for an iPad.
Rick, the one I am using I had to pay for. It's called "Tapatalk Forum App" in the apps store.

NFSBOSS said:
Duh, I didn't load the new app and was trying to use an old one. I'm now able to find the forum and post if needed.

Anyone else out there using Tapatalk? If you're not familiar with it check out the link below.

http://www.tapatalk.com/

Yes, using Tapatalk with great results. Thanks for that option... Works great on the IPhone and IPad!

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
So since I don't have it yet but I only have an iPad, which version should I get? I was reading reviews for the iPad version and it didn't seem like it was significantly better than the iPhone version. Thoughts? I'd rather not pay the extra money if it's nothing special.

MGCurry

2013 Boss 302 #1548 SBY
ufnavy06 said:
So since I don't have it yet but I only have an iPad, which version should I get? I was reading reviews for the iPad version and it didn't seem like it was significantly better than the iPhone version. Thoughts? I'd rather not pay the extra money if it's nothing special.

The iPad version makes use of the space for sprawling out if you use it heavily its worth it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TMO Supporting Vendors