The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Team Dymanics Wheels in stock and ready to ship!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
Just to let you all know, as the season starts, Blowfish Racing is stocked full of Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.3 18x10 +45 wheels in silver and black. Ready to ship out! As with all of our products, these ship for FREE!

https://www.blowfishracing.com/wheels-and-tires/20-18x10-pro-race-13-wheels.html

I worked tirelessly with Team Dynamics to come up with a low cost race wheel, meant to be abused and a direct fit for our Mustangs. No hubcentric rings needed (unlike enkei). no tuner lugnuts needed (unlike most of them). and the highest advertised load rating for any 18x10 wheel on the market (800kg) makes it super strong and stable.

Thanks to all who have supported my small, customer-centric company in 2013. I hope to exceed your expectations in 2014!

Domestic Product

Big fat tires and everything !
Hey , thanks for posting this. Looks like a great wheel and that's a great price.
Mikey likes it. I will be ordering wheels in a month or so, I will be in touch.

Senderofan

Having more fun than should be allowed..in my Boss
I got a set of lightly loved TD wheels from Steve last summer. I thoroughly enjoy that they are lightweight, very high quality and very strong.

Wayne

TMO Supporting Vendors