The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Team Dynamics 18 x 10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does anyone have any experience with the 18 x 10 Team Dynamics wheels like Blowfish is selling? If so, for track only use (not slicks though) what size/ type of tire? Any spacers needed on front? How have the wheels held up? Thank you for any info. (Please… no tirades if this has been asked and answered somewhere else on the forum. A simple reference is good. Thanks again).

Yes, many of us on the board run them. I have run 285 slicks and Nitto 555RII in a 305/35/18 square. I run a small front spacer with the 305s.

They are very nice wheels. They are powder coated and the finish holds up very well. You can also use standard size lug nuts.

They don't use centering rings either! The BFG Rival 295 is a popular tire to use.

They look like a nice wheel. Like the hub centric. Like use with wheel studs/ stock style nuts. Weight is the biggest advantage I see in comparative price points. What would be a good tire size, non-slick, square set up? Seems like a lot of guys are going 305 with spacers. How about sizing without spacers? Thanks.

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
I have 2 sets of these wheels and really like them. I am running 305/660 slicks all around and have not used a spacer and have no issues

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Hopefully Steve will chime in, but my understanding is that he changed the offsets recently and that there should be more clearance up front now.

I should clarify.

I have the 45mm offset wheels (i.e. original offset) and run a small spacer on the front but do not need the spacer for strut clearance. I run the spacer for a little more brake duct clearance. The brake ducts rub just slightly at full lock. I am going to reroute the ducts with longer hose this winter to fix the problem.

Thanks for the feedback. I think I'm going to do the wheels with a set of 295 Rivals.

TMO Supporting Vendors