The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 Team MOTU 2.0 - 2019 GT350R Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Looks like the wheels have been changed based on what I've seen you posting in the FB group, heh @TeamMOTU? Hope to see some updates to the setup here in this thread! And feel free to post some of those videos in here too. :)

Looks like the wheels have been changed based on what I've seen you posting in the FB group, heh @TeamMOTU? Hope to see some updates to the setup here in this thread! And feel free to post some of those videos in here too. :)
The gold wheels are street & rain wheels/tires. I’ve mostly been running Apex SM-10’s with Hoosier R7’s 315/30x19 on track. The CF wheels have 5 year old Cup2’s that are ok for street but not track… so they don’t get used much… because I mostly use the car for track. I guess I just need to toss the old Cup2’s and get something trackable on them… maybe Supercar 3R’s… or A7’s

TMO Supporting Vendors