The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Jul

TEAM SHELBY Northern Plains Nationals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
She is still getting the fuel cell installed as there was delays typical with most parts today , since I was getting a custom cell to fit in the spare tire wheel well ( 15 gallons instead of the 12 gallon ones out there ). Jonathan Blevins was out for a bit too, as he had to go down to Atlanta for the Ultimate Street Car Challenge. He not only held up the Mustang Honor in his Class by winning, he was second overall on the track -------pretty unreal when you consider some of the monster motors in the field , along with the AWD beasts. Pretty cool and he let me know another piece I asked for was not done yet and he was going to push the company since it was already two weeks late. Seems everyone is busy and I am patient because anyone who has seen his Chicane23 GT 500 knows how particular he is. Excited to see the car, and Jonathan has kept me posted , just a few items out of his control.

Last edited:
Looking forward to this event and seeing the Shelby group. Last I heard car count for the track was pretty low but hopefully its gone up since then.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
The Times 12coboss were turning were exceptional and concerning the condition of the track ( being under 14 ft of water a few years back ) to be under 1:40 is insane! He will be super dangerous at the Mustang Roundup in September ( race mph.com ) because he has run great times there in the past and it appears that. now that he has a GT 350 he may be setting killer times there too!

TMO Supporting Vendors