The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Tech-package-on-track experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattlqx said:
Yes indeed. Just as sexy as it was on a Boss.
Looks really good. 8) My dealer just took delivery of one last week and it's a great color. Did you have a lot of track debris damage to the front on your 16MY car? How much of the front did you clear bra on the new one?

mattlqx

Mustangless
cloud9 said:
Looks really good. 8) My dealer just took delivery of one last week and it's a great color. Did you have a lot of track debris damage to the front on your 16MY car? How much of the front did you clear bra on the new one?

The state of the front clip actually wasn't from tracking. It was from doing a run on the east side of town here and there were just rocks all over the road and it got kind of obliterated all in one day, shortly after I got it. Lesson learned, I did the RS with SunTek and I already had an appointment scheduled for this Friday to do the Mustang. I'm going to do full front, full hood, full fenders, about a foot of the roof and the lower bit in front of the rear wheels (I noticed that got a fair amount of rocks surprisingly).

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel