The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Tech Spec Shirt Designs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here is a an idea for a shirt (2012 and 2013)...

2012SpecShirt.jpg

2013SpecShirt.jpg

Not sure if the "Spec Sheet" can be that large though, that is pretty darn big the way I did it now that I look at it again...

I think for a little extra $ I could do the BOSS 302 on the front in the "Car Color" and leave the back the way it is... Wy the extra $? Because it turns a 1-color shirt into a 2 color and most T-Shirt printers charge for that...

I am still checking on pricing, and trying to find places that can do "Per order"... again I don't need 20XL shirts, 5 XXL, 12 Small, 15 mediums lying around the house... So Per order is the best way to go... its more expensive per shirt, but its a better alternative, and guarantee's, we will ALWAYS have your Size, and never run out of stock.

I have shown a black shirt with blue BOSS 302 lettering on the outline shirt.

The BOSS302 lettering on the front will be the color you choose.

rpm3dinc said:
I have shown a black shirt with blue BOSS 302 lettering on the outline shirt.

The BOSS302 lettering on the front will be the color you choose.

Ah, gotcha! When are these going to be available? You make some cool S**t! The artist that was never in me is jealous.

If and when they are, I would get 2XXL black with blue lettering, 2L of the same, and 2Medium. :)

I am working on getting everything setup with all the options available..

While the shirts are more expensive than "Normal Mass production Shirts"... you get to choose the color of shirt, BOSS 302 Text, etc... so its very customizable.

I am also having mine produced first to make sure the quality is how I want it.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
your killing me with all these shirt ideas!!!

I like this one as well. the blue one is nice as is the white one.

I want just about one of each idea you have come up with. I really like the scaring women and children since 1969 lol

TMO Supporting Vendors