The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Tesla Cybertruck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apex3V

Heel-n-Toe Enthusiast
looking for the general opinion of this...truck. From what I’ve read about it it has the performance we’d expect from a Tesla but objectively looks like something a 2nd grader would’ve drawn. I’m all for innovation and advancements in technology but I also want it to look good. Thoughts?

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Having taught 3rd Grade many years ago, I felt obligated to correct you on your observation that the new Tesla Trucklet was probably drawn by a 2nd Grader. You were fairly close for a layman, but the correct answer, noting the lines and skill level of the concept should have alerted you to it's 1st Grader artistic level. Really , pretty good guess on your part, so don't feel too bad.

I'm going to wait to reserve too much judgement until I see one in person. Hell, the first time I saw Grabber Blue I hated it.

I’m not liking the styling but the performance numbers are impressive.

B3214DA3-CCDE-46D7-9F66-2007104C756A.jpeg6A5CDBF6-E8DB-48AC-AFE3-5B54601F3895.jpeg

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
I still don't understand how the bed works. But he can honestly say it's bulletproof! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
I think the chucking of steel balls at the windows (#TotalFail) was pretty much standard for Tesla. Promise the world and deliver Zimbabwe. I swear they do this stuff on purpose just to get the publicity, who would be stupid enough to do that in a major announcement without trying it first? Apparently the old adage "There is no such thing as bad publicity" is still true.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
But we are supposed to believe Tesla, or anyone has sole more units in a few days than any manufacturer had in months?
For this to happen, I would suspect either “interesting book keeping” or government involvement. The market place, not likely.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel