The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Tesla Model S Plaid+ with 200-plus MPH and 1.99 seconds 0-60 MPH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I know this is minor , but I really love a styled interior dash ,all the knobs and functions and as silly as it may sound the beauty and flow Automotive designers put into making it such a artistic place to drive. I am having as hard a time with the blah interior of the Tesla as the bland exterior. I am hoping with so many more automobiles getting into the EV fray, we start see more automotive art instead of so many Buttugly Battery Autobots!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I like it...
Yet, I'm one of those that likes resting my right hand on top of the steering wheel while cruising down the highway.

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
It's illegal to have a TV screen forward of the front seat occupants in Ontario. So kind of wondering where this is going to shake out given that it no doubt has the ability to connect to the web. And if you can connect to the web you sure can watch TV.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Spain
It's illegal to have a TV screen forward of the front seat occupants in Ontario. So kind of wondering where this is going to shake out given that it no doubt has the ability to connect to the web. And if you can connect to the web you sure can watch TV.

Sounds like the "driver" watching TV will be an improvement:

TMO Supporting Vendors