The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Texas/DFW Boss racers MSR Cresson in late April

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Any of you interested in MSR Cresson April 28-29. 2-day BMW club event open to all makes, they are running the big 3.1 course! i registered.

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/C04B9F8B-E766-29B7-660D121BAB67E071

Shane, sure wish I could make the trip. Same weekend as Red River Region AutoX in Bossier City so I'll have to pass. Last week at ECR was a blast. We'll have to go back soon.

Thanks Chris

HackBoss302 said:
Shane, sure wish I could make the trip. Same weekend as Red River Region AutoX in Bossier City so I'll have to pass. Last week at ECR was a blast. We'll have to go back soon.

Thanks Chris

Did you drive over on Friday to ECR? I saw a Kona Blue running down I20 (just west of Tyler) on Friday around noon.

As a matter a fact We did roll through Tyler (Lindale) on I20 round noon. My brother Paul and I made it to Grand Praire Ford in Arlington, TX around 1:30, picked up his new GT500 and headed on to Decatur, TX. The GT500 had 150 miles on the OD when it hit the ECR track. Paul was easy on the GT500 the first time out, but he still passed several cars during each session.

TMO Supporting Vendors