The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Thank you Blowfish Racing!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

After weeks of dilly dallying about whether to order an UCA, I finally realized yesterday evening that I might have some time to install one over Memorial weekend. So I called Steve at Blowfish and asked him if he thought I could get a Whiteline UCA by Friday. He said it was probably going to be a bit tight since orders had already finished for the day but that he would order it for me first thing the next day (Tuesday). I went ahead and ordered it, hoping that I might get it by the weekend but realizing that it wasn't the end of the world if I didn't.

Well lo and behold I got an email from Steve this morning saying that it had shipped and that he had upgraded it to 3 day shipping without charging me!?! Fantastic!

Thank you so much, Steve and Blowfish Racing. I really appreciate your help and this was a very nice surprise!

John

Awesome, and that is what it is all about....customer service.

Little things like this win my loyalty to a vendor each and every time!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel