The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Thanks for everything

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I echo the sentiment, as it is a great place to come in this crazy World, to hang out with a bunch of like minded Track Enthusiasts. Amazing how many new friends a lot of us have found and great to meet with at various tracks ( and autocrosses ) around the Country --- heck around the World , even including those beer drinking Canadians!!

Last edited:
I echo the sentiment, as it is a great place to come in this crazy World, to hang out with a bunch of like minded Track Enthusiasts. Amazing how many new friends a lot of us have found and great to meet with at various tracks ( and autocrosses ) around the Country --- heck around the World , even including those beer drinking Canadians!!
Hey!!! LOL... I resemble that remark! 🍻

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
School Bus Yellow , please go back to a few previous posts as we would never, ever , forget our esteemed friends and colleagues from the " Great White North!" We love you guys as you are our brothers in North America!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Let em, I have a slew of beer drinking Canadian TMO Members to protect me. In the words of those crazy hockey and Mustang fanatics up North , I don't give a puck about those Bow Tie Boys!!

LOL one of you guys stopped by to visit at the runoffs, it was great meeting you although I was so busy that (I'm ashamed to say it) I can't remember your name to save my ***.
Hope you had a good time, and thanks for stopping in.

TMO Supporting Vendors