The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

that looked expensive...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nope, not in HRS or VRA , they're crushing the real thing
I always wonder that. Makes it that much harder to watch. Pretty sure I spotted a grand sport, or two in there too.

I am always amazed at these. You almost expect it to be a "demonstration race" so to speak, but these guys go at it like if their lives were at stake! i was watching a few of the Silverstone Classics races a while back ago, and was amazed/impressed at sliding some of these cars around with the value that some of them carry. Hats off for sure.

Bay Area
Ouch, good thing that was 2005 money. Hope most of those cars have been n rebuilt. Oh and good to see it wasn't a Mustang that started it all :p

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors