The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

The 1 and only 2012 Yellow Blaze/White Boss is on ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Easy. I have a set of these on my wife's Fusion.

http://www.bumperplugs.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=1_11

7500RPM said:
That is not quite how the story goes so will fill you in with a few details since the original owner and the present owner are both good friends of mine.

Because the original owner knew me well and also knew that I loved Boss 302 cars he offered this car to me in early 2014. When he contacted me I had just taken delivery of another Boss 302 so passed on the car but hooked up the original owner with the present owner who is also a good friend and neighbor of mine. Needless to say both parties came to terms and this car ended up in the South.

The original owner did not want to part with this car as he really enjoyed owning/driving #0049 for ~3 years but the C7 Corvettes were just starting to arrive in Canada and he wanted to experience owning the new Sting Ray so that is the direction that he went.

I cannot go into any other details about this car but having driven it numerous times it is an outstanding Boss 302 and I hope that it finds a great home?

Whoever buys this car will not only have a great vehicle to drive and enjoy but of course as we all know this is a unique and a "1 of 1" 2012 Boss 302.

PS: How this car came to have white accent stripes, decals and roof is an interesting story and will share that story if and when this car sells in the near future?

;)

Now that the car is sold and going back to Canada, would be cool to get the rest of the story on how the white stripes and roof came to be. I know my friend who just purchased it would love to know the story. Also, if there is any way that you can get my email info to the orignal owner, we would like to meet him and share our story of how we got it back. Thanks for any help you can provide.

RR2334 said:
Now that the car is sold and going back to Canada, would be cool to get the rest of the story on how the white stripes and roof came to be. I know my friend who just purchased it would love to know the story. Also, if there is any way that you can get my email info to the orignal owner, we would like to meet him and share our story of how we got it back. Thanks for any help you can provide.
White stripes and roof was a Canada only option. That's why there is only one. No mistakes were made while this car was being built as some may of implied. Kind of like the block heater.
I call that car the Creamsicle.
Make sure your friend enjoys that car and not to let it sit. Creamsicles will melt!! :eek:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel