The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

The 2014 Ford Fiesta ST Base Starts at $21,400

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I want one.

http://www.stangtv.com/news/the-2014-ford-fiesta-st-base-starts-at-21400/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-2014-ford-fiesta-st-base-starts-at-21400

image6-640x361.jpg

Well I test drove a Fiesta ST today. Was down at the Ford dealer having them look at my P0420 code. They're replacing the cats.

The car seemed slow and the clutch pedal was ridiculously light. I didn't try cornering hard or anything, just up the street and back. The interior room from the driver's perspective was much like the Focus ST I sat in. I wouldn't buy it, but it might be just right for someone in a big city that needs a super small car.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel