The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

The Art of Racing in the Rain Movie Trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just finished the book while on a road trip to FL.

It’s easily the most emotional I’ve ever been over any medium. Literal tears running down my face as my wife is on her driving shift, and my daughter is perplexed at how her burly, bearded, tattooed, biker-Dad can be so “weird” over a book.

shiznit is amazing. I hope the movie does it justice.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I am in, as finished the book last week and my wife started it yesterday and she is almost done reading it --- she already says she wants to go! There are quite a few reviews out there and they are all over the place ,though most are pretty positive. Liked the Autoweek review because what always bugs me about racing in films is the inaccuracy of the cars/racing, so great to see they think the scenes are solid for IMSA, etc.

Last edited:

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Plan on seeing it in the theater as well and that's saying a lot since the last tyme I went to see a movie in a theater was the Poseidon Adventure! The book was a great read.

In the V6L
...like kids, they become part of your lives.....I buried two...
I thought I'd recommend revised phrasing for this sentence in your post. I understand exactly what you mean (have two dogs today) but the way you worded it originally, you might wake up to find law enforcement digging up your back yard looking for the kids you were mentioning...

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
TV daily reviews seem to be missing this release and talking about Scary Stories Movie and the Kitchen ( semi comedy about Mafia wives ), so hopefully it will still get a solid showing? Wife says we will be attending next week ( race this weekend ) and frankly it is the only film that interests me at present!

I will be going to the theater tomorrow with the wifey to watch a matinee. Can't wait. My wife would not normally watch anything that is purely racing but this is different. She actually enjoyed "Senna" so there is hope I can eventually turn her to the dark side. Maybe she will even come to one of my events sometime.....maybe.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Have four, four footed ones, resting in peace in the garden..... 25 years of dogginess! The third generation are getting grey around the snouts.... Can't imagine life without dogs and cars.... even cats now.. God forbid!!

Hoping the movie comes to Chile soon!

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Saw it this past weekend, very good adaptation but won't see it again. Too sad. Some pretty cool car scenes but the majority of the movie doesn't focus on it (nor does the book). Even a B302S in one scene and a GT4 in another...

TMO Supporting Vendors