The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

The Boss' big Brother: Ford GT sets standing mile record at 257 MPH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daddyfixer said:
Ken Bjonnes of Power by the Hour turned a 206.7 at the Texas Mile this week end in a stock weight auto, 2011 mustang GT . Power by the Hour Twin Turbo kit.
Cool. What did they add for aero to keep it on the ground? I assume it had a pretty big wing and front splitter.

No wing, no splitter. The car was lowered 2",Thats all. Check his name on facebook. It is jon Lunds car . kits should become available later this year. Ken ran the car in Bradenton last month at the NMRA event and turned 150 in the Quarter

daddyfixer said:
Ken Bjonnes of Power by the Hour turned a 206.7 at the Texas Mile this week end in a stock weight auto, 2011 mustang GT . Power by the Hour Twin Turbo kit.

The stock hood flops a bit, did they have pins? I haven't heard anything about one coming up but it flops so much at brisk highway speeds I would be a little wary to do 200

Wow that's impressive. He DESTROYED the previous record. :eek:

TMO Supporting Vendors