The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

The BOSS drives the BOSS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well, I let her take it yesterday. She was driving a '65 GTO 4 speed when I came home from the Army and she's driven other sticks I've had so I let her go yesterday. Drove it like a PRO so letting her drive it to work downtown Kalamzoo tomorrow. She had to move the seat back though - 36" inseam. She loves it!

Also, I have the side pipes fully open and in NO way is it too loud - sounded great as she blasted off for a country run.

The%20Lady%20drives%20the%20BOSS.png

Very cool Dan 8) Always good to have the Boss on board ;) Mine went to the track this weekend with me and now she not only wants to drive the Boss more often, she wants her own!

cloud9 said:
Very cool Dan 8) Always good to have the Boss on board ;) Mine went to the track this weekend with me and now she not only wants to drive the Boss more often, she wants her own!

Yea I made that mistake once. Now every time I go to the track it cost me double. ::)

Always good to have the Bosses on board. My wife wants to take our car to work but she hasn't even driven it yet. I think shes a bit intimidated by it Her parents were original owners of a 1966 Mustang that was sold about a decade ago when they moved. So my wife has a soft spot for Mustangs. I think shell be fine after her first drive and she realizes it's nothing to be afraid of.

Mine also wants to drive it work, but she hasn't brought it up since I showed her what it can do on a back road in Richmond. She actually stopped talking and when I looked at her, there was an unmistakable grin on her face. She managed to say that I'm acting like a little kid. Yep, she's intimidated. ;D

I shot her down on the one that would. It was a Mercedes motorcoach with double stacked tow trailer and only 11,000 miles sitting at a lot here in town. It was listed for more than our house!!! :eek:

TMO Supporting Vendors