The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

The Boss Registry is live

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All set for Scott and Chris to do their thing. I suspect we'll want to make an instruction thread and the official Boss 302 and Boss 302 Laguna Seca threads stickies.

I am getting caught up here. Still looking for a few early builds and 0302. Without stretching imagination some of the most notable numbers will be 0001, 0015, 0302, 1969 LS001 LS015 and LS302.

I just saw the second ordered Boss from my dealer, a White one. Had small paint damage from the delivery sitting next to mine at the dealers body shop.

hey guys just letting you know that there wont be any 2013 laguanas coming to canada something to do with day time running lights . just wondering if ford canada is too cheep to opt for the lights. so for you canadien friends who want one you better co south of the border.

mustang920 said:
hey guys just letting you know that there wont be any 2013 laguanas coming to canada something to do with day time running lights . just wondering if ford canada is too cheep to opt for the lights. so for you canadien friends who want one you better co south of the border.

How are the Lagunas different than the regular Bosses, which will be coming to Canada?
Likely Answer - Canadian Bosses will have fog lights in the lower holes. (Just a guess)

read it on sympatico auto where they a review on the 2013 mustangs .which the reviews were very good in deed they speculated that chevy and dodge had a lot ketching up to do to mustangs even though they didnt test a boss and they mentioned they would have to love to. then they went on to say why there were no laguanas coming to canada.

TMO Supporting Vendors