The Dead Cow's GT350 Experience

Discussion in 'Road Racing Forum' started by The_Dead_Cow, Aug 8, 2017.

1. The_Dead_Cow

The_Dead_Cow Mike

2. The_Dead_Cow

The_Dead_Cow Mike

Well, I had a great time with NASA Az on Saturday October 12 at Arizona Motorsports park. I ran in DE4 and Time Attack (TA-C class). My lap times were a bit off due to my recent inactivity (1:52.?) but I still had a lot of fun and felt comfortable on track. My main issue of the day was fat fingering the Solo causing it to not record lap times for the final two sessions, oh well. I've been so busy recently with the addition of two new puppies that I haven't been able to go thru the data & video (I really need to evaluate the data after each session but haven't had a good pc). Usually when I haven't been out in a while the data won't show anything other than "yep, I'm slow and inconsistent", so I'm not in a big rush. All in all it was a positive outing.

3. 302BOB

302BOB TMO Addict

I remember when my Son's Pitt Bulls were pups...they were a handful back then and still are, especially that trouble maker Peanut!!! Galaxy just turned 2, so he's simmering down more than his younger brother......still a teenager in dog yrs and it shows..................

The_Dead_Cow likes this.
  4. The_Dead_Cow

The_Dead_Cow Mike

One of them can already climb up on the kitchen table, so this should be fun

5. 302BOB

302BOB TMO Addict

They sound like they're gonna be big boys.....Good luck on your adventure................;)

The_Dead_Cow likes this.