The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

The Electric Mustang

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Lol! Nice to see that Ford followed in my footsteps.... They used a Calimer Stage 3 MT82!

Just kidding, but it did make me feel good.

PS. But it is a Calimer stage 3 just to be clear

Last edited:
There's always people who either like the old stuff, or don't like the new stuff. I'm sure a lot of people back in the day preferred to stick with the horse.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I have a few $$$ laying around to buy it if it were for sale. I like it. She'd look good sitting next to Sweet Lorraine.

Okay, so I'm pretty sure $20.00 won't buy it but I am digging it BIG TYME!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
NorCal
I think it was mean on Ford’s part to make that just to show what was possible, but then give us an electric “Mustang” SUV instead

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Must have been to keep things simple... Or more likely just wanted to have fun... Certainly does not make sense with a electric motor.

TMO Supporting Vendors