The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

The Electric Mustang

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I get more enjoyment from the massive instantaneous torque that pins you to your seat.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
I get more enjoyment from the massive instantaneous torque that pins you to your seat.
Not arguing that point one bit. With the trans in place person’s resistant to change, like my fathers son, can have both. :D Will they(we) eventually see the light? Hope so

And its a crossover SUV - DUH!

Ford Mustang Mach-E: Ford's First All-Electric Crossover Finally Has a Name
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a...90t9yDx30VRlIwl2Aj2O_yAZu6Rw-k05KRNOIJ9YLjWJM

"The Ford Mustang Mach-E will be adorned with the pony badge, and reservations will open online immediately after the reveal at 9:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 17."

"The unveiling event in Los Angeles will be streamed on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, and Idris Elba will help introduce the electrified Mustang. Check back then for all the info and specifications of the first all-electric Mustang SUV."

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
You all know why Ford chose the Mustang branding, right? It was so Rick would have to set up a section AT THE TOP of TMO main page for the Mach-E and not down at the bottom with the rest of the electric cars.

Finally A logical explanation. :D

In the V6L
The other really trivial thing about the "Mach- E" is that "e" is a mathematical constant, and in it's original use, Mach 1 is the speed of sound. So, strictly speaking, Mach-E is 2,085.7 miles per hour.

ChrisM

Mostly harmless.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
South Carolina
And its a crossover SUV - DUH!

Ford Mustang Mach-E: Ford's First All-Electric Crossover Finally Has a Name
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a...90t9yDx30VRlIwl2Aj2O_yAZu6Rw-k05KRNOIJ9YLjWJM

"The Ford Mustang Mach-E will be adorned with the pony badge, and reservations will open online immediately after the reveal at 9:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 17."

"The unveiling event in Los Angeles will be streamed on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, and Idris Elba will help introduce the electrified Mustang. Check back then for all the info and specifications of the first all-electric Mustang SUV."
rage.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors