The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

The Laguna has Landed ... at Home !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ufnavy06 said:
I don't know why, but it looks so much better sitting in someone's driveway than it did elsewhere. The black looks better than I previously thought. Congrats on getting it and I hope you enjoy it!
I commented basically the same thing on another forum. I think that picture is better looking than all the "professional" Laguna Seca photos I've seen.

Thanks for all the compliments. Pure luck on the photo, however I do like the way it looks in my driveway ;)

Now if the weather would just clear up...

Y'all have been my support group !

BossJockey said:
Nice car, congrats Vince.

Any chance you can posts some pic of how your dealer installed the brake cooling ducts?

Thnaks for sharing.
Thanks, I'd like to, but the brake ducts, splitter and trans cooler scoop have not arrived yet. Hoping next week, but not holding my breath. Then I'll need to schedule the install. Dealer will install ducts and scoop at no charge.

Vince said:
Thanks for all the compliments. Pure luck on the photo, however I do like the way it looks in my driveway ;)

Now if the weather would just clear up...

Y'all have been my support group !
Pics! :)

I need a new driveway before I take pics

Congrats man! That's a bad ass car! What number in the run did you get? We need to organize a 2012 BOSS meet once everyone has gotten theirs!! Enjoy it brotha! I LOVE mine and I just have the regular BOSS! ;D

Superlead76 said:
Congrats man! That's a bad ass car! What number in the run did you get? We need to organize a 2012 BOSS meet once everyone has gotten theirs!! Enjoy it brotha! I LOVE mine and I just have the regular BOSS! ;D

No such thing as a 'Regular' Boss !!!! They're all special 8)

Vince said:
No such thing as a 'Regular' Boss !!!! They're all special 8)
I'd like to find out first hand...before hell freezes over...

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel