The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

The New Ford GT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

302 Hi Pro said:
Photo looks a little fuzzy, but I would say it's Ian Callum.
Ding Ding Ding we have a winner. Ian is the chief designer for Jaguar. Jaguar had the garage next door where Jay was visiting and they walked over to check out the GT.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
superhero said:
Now you have to travel all the way across the states to NJ to buy him a beer.
Will you be taking the Boss :eek:.

Hold that thought, I'll hook up with my BMO West Buds when I visit MRLS. Hopefully in the winter of 2016/17.

Have fun out there,
Dave
2HP

Fomoco302 said:
Order banks open 2016, priority for current Ford GT owners and "loyal" Ford customers!

Made me smile that Ford is prioritizing loyal customers. Many of these will be bought by collectors and put away to never see the road. Would be nice that these profit grabs benefit the fan base first.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
According to Forza 6, the new GT makes 630 hp, 539 lb-ft, weighs 2890 lbs and is 43/57 weight distribution. Gotta imagine that's pretty close.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Here's a video on Fox Sports' website showing some of the early test trials of the race car version: http://www.foxsports.com/motor/video/ford-performance-insider-video-080415

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel